Affordable Subscriber Pricing
Our annual subscription plan of €19 per year ensures that you can access all parts of the Mayo Alerts service. You can sign up for a 3-month free trial if you want to test the service (no card required).
Get alerts for your preferred Mayo locations
View unrestricted Co. Mayo alert information
Opt into numerous Co. Mayo alert categories
It is possible to browse the website without creating an account, but features are limited as a result. Let's compare what you get for creating a subscriber account:
⭐VIEW ALERT LOCATIONS
⭐AD-FREE ALERT LISTINGS
⭐Full Alert Information
⭐Receive Email Alerts for Mayo
⭐Receive SMS Text Alerts Mayo Weather
⭐Interactive Timeline of Alerts
⭐Up to three Mayo Alert Locations
⚠️Severe Weather Warnings
⚠️Tide Time Predictions
⚠️Water Issues & Disruptions
⚠️Bathing Water Quality
⚠️Property Price Sales
After you pay for a subscriber account, you can provide mapped locations in Co. Mayo and this will let us know which alerts you should receive. All alerts are localised, so if you live in Strandhill then you will only receive alerts for this part of the county. This ensures your alerts are always relevant. You can opt in and out of a number of alert categories, depending on your preferences.
There is complete, countywide coverage for all parts of Co. Mayo.
Most features on this service are premium features, meaning that you need to have an active subscriber account to access them. For example, you will only be able to browse the Live Map to view alerts, ut you will not be able to view full alert information or receive any alerts.
Your subscription is based on an annual payment, and you can renew at the end of your subscription period. If your subscription expires then you will stop receiving alerts.
It is quick and easy to register for a subscriber account, and you are eligble to receive alerts as soon as your account is created..
- Alerts are always localised, meaning you will only receive updates from us when something impacts your mapped local areas. The benefit here is that you won't be bombarded with alerts from across the county, and each alert will be local in nature.
- This service is a huge time saver. If you find yourself couring planning lists, or browsing OPW/EPA websites for water updates then we will do all the searching on your behalf and let you know when something may impact you.
- There is no cost to receive alerts once you create your subscriber account. Email alerts are always free, and SMS alerts for Co. Mayo severe weather warnings are also free.
The alert service is fully automated and is powered by open data from a number of reputable, government sources, including:
- Planning Applications: Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- River Heights: Office of Public Works
- Property Sales: Property Price Register
- Public Consultations: Office of the Planning Regulator
- Bathing Water Quality/Incidents: Environmental Protection Agency
- Severe Weather Warnings: Met Eireann
- Water Outages: Uisce Eireann
- Tide Time Predictions: Geological Survey of Ireland
No! You will receive as many alerts as necessary, depending on the number of locations you provide and the number of alerts that are issued.
Yes! All subscribers can start on a complimentary 3-month free trial. Card details are not required. After three months, if you like what you see then you can choose to pay for the annual subscriber plan. Create Free Trial
No. This service is limited to alerts that are issued by data providers for Co. Mayo.
Pin Point Alerts Ltd developed this service in response to a number of requests to offer a professional alert service for the county. We already offer other services to neighbouring counties through the local authority, and this website ensures that a similar service can operate in Co. Mayo.
Pin Point Alerts was established in 2011 and the Kilkenny-based company provides countywide alert services for almost all counties. Mayo Alerts ensures that we can provide an alert system for the county.